- Fundación Iberdrola España and the Adsis Foundation collaborate once again in the creation of the project “Servicios de Transición Adulta”
- Thanks to the funding of 28.820€ from Fundación Iberdrola España 12 young people between 18 and 21 years old will receive accommodation and support
Fundación Iberdrola España and the Adsis Foundation have been collaborating in the creation of this project since 2015. The objective of this program aimed at 12 young people between the ages of 18 and 21, is to get them involved in an educational process to successfully achieve the transition from a situation of protection by the entity to a situation of personal autonomy, allowing them to emancipate themselves and integrate into the labor market.
This project consists of two apartments with eight places in total and caters to young people with protection files before their coming of age or who are in a situation of social exclusion. At the same time, a personalized itinerary is developed for all participants:
- Academic training: academic support and school orientation; individualized socio-educational intervention for each young person and his or her circumstances.
- Personal development: management of emotions, development of interaction skills with other people, and development of their skills as human beings.
- Competence for the labor market: personalized itinerary of socio-labor insertion corresponding to their aptitudes.
- The accompaniment and educational intervention is both personalized and group (of those living in the same apartment) and always oriented to social and labor inclusion.
Thanks to the collaboration between the two entities, 12 young people will receive the necessary support to resume their studies and enter the labor market. al mercado laboral.