- The Inspira II Project was born from the Youth Employment initiative carried out by the Regional Ministry of Castilla – La Mancha.
- Last November 2021 the first pilot edition of the Inspira Program was launched in Illescas.
- Aimed at young people between 16-30 years old registered in Youth Guarantee.
- The project will be developed in the region of La Sagra and will consist of 6 groups. Three will start in April and three in September 2022.
The Inspira II Project seeks to contribute to the incorporation of young people into the labor market, reinforcing their initial academic training and motivating both young people and their families to redirect towards a theoretical and practical training in the energy sector, a sector that is currently in continuous growth and has a high demand for labor.
OBJECTIVE: To discover your vocation and skills to strengthen your life project and achieve your career goals.
- Duration: 11 weeks.
- Modules: Energy Efficiency, Domotics, Electric Vehicle, Assembly and maintenance of photovoltaic installations and Reforestation Techniques.
- Training entities: Save the Children, CORA, Reforesta and Fundación GFM Renovables.