- Fundación Iberdrola España and the Asprodema Association collaborate in the creation of the project “Building bridges to the community”.
- Thanks to the funding of €40,000 from the Foundation, 250 people with disabilities in La Rioja will receive support to become independent.
Fundación Iberdrola España and the Asprodema Association have been collaborating on the creation of this project since 2016. The project is based on the entity’s model of quality of life and beneficiary-centered care and is adapted to the personal needs of each user. The entity designs and provides individualized support to people with intellectual disabilities and their families so that they can realize their life projects and be able to integrate into the labor market.
Asprodema account provides its users with various programs so that they can choose the one that best suits their needs.
– Information, guidance, and counseling program (social, psychological, educational).
– Program of attention to young people with disabilities (support in change of evolutionary stage, transition to adult life).
– Program to support personal and social autonomy
– Family support program
– Training programs (pre-vocational – lifelong): Impulso joven / Más impulso and Avanza
– Leisure and social participation program
– Active aging program (pilot project 2022)
The entity stresses the importance of multidisciplinary intervention work, internal and external coordination with other resources, and the collaborative alliance with public and private entities that generate opportunities for real and effective participation for each person who participates in Asprodema’s activities.